Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Instead of studying

There is a lot of pressure at school right now about finals. For a our final project I'm not that worried though because after all i know a lot about vietnam because it has always interested me. For other people though finals may seem like the ed of the world. Don't get me wrong I've been studying my ass off but instead of complaining and bitching about it I've decided to just shut up and deal with it. If your not studying for your finals you should not be talking about studying. Theres no point to whine about it. If you feel like your not ready go study more! No one else feels bad for you because everyone is doing the same thing and if you feel its not the end of the world. Your still gonna be alive, your still gonna be breathing. You just need to evaluate what went wrong and if theres anything you can do to fix it. And if there not then don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment